25 August 2008

August, Seven months...

Hummm….. What have I been up to?  I have been to Boryeong Mud Festival on Daecheon Beach it was really 'fantastic' I had the best time.
I am now a brown belt is Taekwondo so only 2 more belts till I am a black belt! I feel that our Taekwondo instructor is pushing us onto new belts because he is afraid we will become bored and quit, as a lot of the other foreign teachers have!

Laura , Lenny and  Rooks are leaving on Friday. Boooooo... It has been fun working with English people. The next group of teachers will be from America. Maybe my boss thinks the English drink to much? I am not sure but I am VERY excited to meet the new staff. It will be fun showing them around Changnyeong and the surrounding cities etc.

I realized the other day that I have been here for seven months, already! It was gone soooooooooo fast and I am sad because I am over the half way mark. I don’t want this experience to end! I will have to figure out what I want to do when my contract is up. I may consider working in Korea an additional year.

No comments:

Post a Comment